1. Shave, then exfoliate preferable with a bath mitt and Sugar or salt scrub in shower 24-48 prior to appointment.
2. Wear or bring dark colored, loose clothing to appointment.
3. Request tan tech to apply pH balancing prep spray prior to your tan for optimal color and evenness if you have scaly dry, sun damaged, or mature skin.
4. Request tan tech to apply Hydrofirm Moisture lock spray after your service to extend your tan, firm your skin, and lock in moisture.
5. Do not shower 8-24 hrs after.
6. Avoid excessive perspiration and touching your skin with your hands after your spray
7. Shower with Sulfate Free soap/shower gel. Do not use a loofa. Dry off gently. Avoid hot showers and baths
8. Moisturize regularly with Norvell or Hempz lotion. Pure Coconut Oil or butter is also OK. Avoid lotions with Mineral Oil, alcohol, & parabens.
9. To further extent the freshness and length of your tan, use Norvell ProLong Extender once daily.
Arizona Airbrush Studio
3920 N. Miller Rd Suite 104
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
9800 N. 91st Ave. #118
Peoria, AZ 85345