1. Shave & exfoliate with a bath mitt and a body scrub 12-48 hrs prior to appointment.
2. Wear or bring dark colored loose fitting clothing to appointment.
3. Request tan tech to apply pH balancing prep spray prior to your tan for optimal color and evenness if you have scaly dry, sun damaged, or mature skin.
4. Request tan tech to apply Hydrofirm Moisture lock spray after your tan to extend your tan, firm your skin, lock in moisture, and neutralize any “spray tan odor”.
5. Do not shower or heavily perspire 8-24 hours after for optimal results (1-4 hrs if using a rapid rinse tan).
6. Avoid excessive perspiration or touching your skin with your hands after your spray.
7. Shower with warm water using sulfate free soap/shower gel. Do not use a loofa. Dry off gently. Avoid hot showers and baths.
8. Moisturize at least twice daily with Sulfate free, paraben free, alcohol free lotions. Lotions can be purchased in studio.
9. To further extend the freshness and length of your tan, use a tan extender once daily.
3920 N. Miller Rd Suite 104
Scottsdale, AZ 85251